Martes, Setyembre 1, 2009

About Our School


Valenzuela National High School

(formerly Valenzuela Municipal High School - Marulas Main)

(founded 1969)

A secondary public institution of City of Valenzuela  located at Barangay Marulas 

formerly VMHS Main  with 9 annexes campuses within the municipality namely

  • Caruhatan Annex
  • Gen. T de Leon  Annex
  • Malinta Annex 
  • Maysan Annex
  • Lawang bato Annex
  • Polo Annex
  • Canumay Annex
  • Parada Annex
  • Pasolo Annex

Official Publication of VMHS 

THE NEW HOPE 

(English)

ANG BAGONG PAG-ASA

(Tagalog)

PUBLICATION ADVISERS 

Salvacion David

(Publication Chairman)

Filmore Caballero 

Dinna Guevarra

Floramante De Guzman

Marcela Dondiego

Simon Mendiola

Raul Valdez

Esther Oiga

Elena Dilag

Enrico Aguilar

Elizabeth Salvador

Remedios Diaz

1998- 1990

School Official 

Mrs. Saturnina Bulan  (Asst. Principal III) 

Mrs. Julita Cayanan   (OIC Principal)

Miss  Victoria Cruz   (Guidance Coodinator)

Mrs. Bernardina Echaluce  (Head English Dept.) 

Mrs. Amelita Madarang   (Secondary Head Polo Campus)

Miss Adalia Villasper  (Secondary Head Gen.T de Leon Campus)

Mr. Edgardo Abendan  (Secondary Head Malinta Campus)

Mr. Sergio Indiongo (Secondary Head Maysan Campus)

 Mr. Efren Tanfelix  (Secondary Head Caruhatan Campus)

Mrs. Maxima Carlos  (Teacher  in Charge Canumay Campus)

Miss Conchita Rivero  (Teacher in Charge Lawang bato Campus)

 Mrs. Victoria Nicodemus  (Coordinator Filipino Dept.)

Mr. Pastor Tusi  (Coordinator social Studies Dept.)

Mrs. Norma Jaculbia  (Coordinator Science Dept.)

Mr. Soliman Belisario  (Coordinator PEHM Dept.)

Mrs. Nenita Magdamit  (Guidance Councilor)

Mr. Reynaldo Isaac  (Guidance Councilor)

Official Theather Arts 

THEATRO KALINANGAN

(founded by: Mr. Filmore Caballero)

Roberto Fontalba  

in house Director class 92

VMHS Maharlika Dance Troupe  (1993)

VMHS Drum and Lyre Corps (1993)

VMHS Choral Group (1993)

OATH OF LOYALTY 

I pledge to uphold the name of my Alma Mater, preserve its dignity and honor and promote its noble objectives. 

i pledge that I will do the best of my ability to contribute for the welfare and upliftment of my school.

I pledge that I will serve my country ,my fellowmen and above all ,our Lord Almighty.

So help me GOD.

Oath of Membership to the VMHS Alumni Association

I --------------, a graduate of Valenzuela Municipal High School, school year -----,do solemnly swear that i will abide by the rules and regulations of the association to uphold the dignity of the school, and fully support the ideals and aspirations of the VMHS alumni Association.

I do this freely without mental reservation or purposed of evation as a member of the association.

So help me GOD.

Official Hymm 

VMHS March 

VMHS Oh Beloved Alma Mater

VMHS Hear us raise our voices dear

We thy loyal sons and daugthers and teachers all

Shall faithfully stand by you for ordous call

We pray to the almighty Lord

Deep in our hearts can best afford

Thy name shall call from year to year

Shine on with thy noble aim

VMHS may the Lord give thee more power

And guide us all to our cherish goal each year 

And guide us all to our cherish goal each year.

(Lyrics and Music by  Teofilo A. Aguanta)

FAREWELL  SONG

Let me bid you goodbye

Though my poor heart will cry

For graduation day now has come

Let me clasp everyone for the good 

things well done 

For graduationday passes by

I'll miss you, i'll miss you

And hope we will soon meet again 

So farewell, yes farewell

But deep in my heart you'll remain.

2 komento:

  1. I WILL ALWAYS BE A PROUD ALUMNI OF VMHS MARULAS MAIN.... WITH OUT MY ALMA MATER I AM NOTHING AT ALL....

    TumugonBurahin